Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Happy New Year to you all! (Well, that just depends who the all is...I may just be the only person reading my own blog. LOL) Antywho, I am wishing all out there in blog world a blessed New Year and I wish all that you desire that the Lord/Universe/or whatever you believe in grants it for you. 2010 is going to be the year of wonderful things!

Right now I am prepping for my evening, by listening to the live broadcast of Carmen that is on live from the Met. How exciting!! The singing is amazing and it is energizing me. Since I am listening to it, one would think that I would think that I would polish my nails red. Not so my friend...they are hot pink. LOL So typical of me. I used Color Club's Lazer Pink and used a Nailene thing-a-ma-bob for my ring finger. Love, love.

As a teen I was always hesitant of florescent colors because I never had the amount of coats correctly. But tonight I was determined. *go me* I used Getcha Nails Did technique of 3 coats and this is the FIRST time I have ever been very pleased. See for yaself. LOL

Before I go...it is my favorite weekly meme from Vampy Varnish.

1. How has your week been treating you so far? Crazy, but great. I've had a couple of great run-throughs for this opera that I'm in and the director says I am doing a fabulous job. That made my week. Also, I did my costume fitting last night and they took in my dress so much they were gagging. Talk about Merry Christmas to me! I still am firm...I hate the gym. LOL

2. If you celebrate Christmas and exchanged gifts, what was your favorite gift that you received? I didn't receive any gifts...really. Earlier this year my mom bought a new car and let me have the old one. Seriously. That was Christmas gift ENOUGH. Now, I can't speak of the ENORMOUS hauling of nail polis I have done. *shaking my head* LOL Enough said.

3. What’s on your nails? Color Club Lazer Pink from the Neon 15 Collection. Snazzy!!

4. Any New Years Eve plans? I'm off to church, then a party with my friends that I haven't seen in a while thanks to rehearsals.

5. What was your favorite nail polish of 2009? OMG...are you serious?? Pick one?? LOL I can't. I will say that I am glad that I have been introduced to other nail polish addicts...LOL...and found Orly and China Glaze polishes. I can't wait for the spring lines for both.

6. Do you have any resolutions for 2010? To do better with my spending in general. Love life. Thank God for what I have. Pursue my dreams with a vengeance...and never accept no....well, that's for singing. LOL Oh and most important...quit hauling like a crack addict.

7. Are you a Mac or a PC? PC

8. Do you watch 30 Rock? I used to, but then Shonda Rhimes had the nerve to create 2 shows that I love like I used to love ER...St. Elsewere...wrapped up in one. (I used to really love those shows.)

9. What personality trait do you have that you like about yourself? I'm a good listener.

10. What’s your favorite kind of chocolate, milk, dark or white? Dark or white.

No comments:

Post a Comment