Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away....


I saw this on Vampy Varnish and while I am in the midst of trying to do some nails and do...enjoy!!


1. How is your week so far?

Busy, busy and MORE busy, but I am grateful for all of my blessings.

2. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?

Peach or Strawberry.... BUUUUUUUT...Ben and Jerry's has this Peach Cobbler ice cream that is AMAZING!!

3. What’s on your nails?

I'm about to polish them now. I was going to put on China Glaze C-C-Courage, but since it is cold and gloomy here in NYC I am going to put on Avon's Sunshine. (Which reminds me of my favorite Babyface song.)

4. If you could have 1 totally extravagant Christmas present (price doesn’t matter) what would it be?

One pair of Christian Louboutain shoes. (My favorite's are posted above.)

5. What’s the weather like in your neck of the woods?

Cold, grey and RAINY.

6. What’s your favorite article of clothing?

I have this Tahari bubblegum pink suit...I know, I know. LOL I LOVE it. And then I have these pair of 4" platform leopard print and patent leather platform shoes. OMG.

7. If your house was on fire and you could only grab three things (only inanimate objects), what would they be?

Inanimate??? My Ipods, my bible, my cell phone.

8. What is your favorite eyeshadow palette?

Whew....okay I'm a makeup junkie...is there a favorite? I can't imagine.

9. If you could only wear one color of nail polish for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

Hunh?? LOL I don't know...wait I take that back. It would be Revlon Red. It is the color one of my mother's friends wore and when I am feeling nostalgic, I throw it on and it makes me really happy.

10. What’s on your agenda this weekend?

A couple of rehearsals...a Messiah performance...Life. LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment