Sunday, December 6, 2009

Soft Lips

I suffer from severe allergies...thanks to the genes that I carry. One of them is an allergy to pork. Yes...the new white meat. I am very conscious about what I eat, but sometimes you can go to a restaurant and use ingredients without your knowledge. If and when it enters my system my lips do the ODDEST type of chaffing over you can imagine. I mean it is like paper that won't stop flaking. It is gross and painful...and straight annoying.

For a long while I used vaseline and a toothbrush, but that took weeks to help heal. *sigh* Then I read on Jacqueline's blog that she used Avon's ClearlyC. It worked like a CHARM. It cut down on the healing time of my lips to like 2 or 3 days. Once I found the trick...Avon discontinued the product. *oh woe is me* (By the way, if someone from Avon is reading this...PLEASE could you start remaking ClearlyC??? My skin misses it something terrible. It is the best thing for my acne scars!)

*back to the regularly scheduled program*

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, I was watching my soap and saw this commercial for Neosporin's new lip therapy line. It took me a couple of days before I bumped into it in a local Target. *singing* JACKPOT!!!

I absolutely love the smooth texture of the balm. It is like a nice juicy vaseline being put on my lips. LOL I know...that doesn't sound good.

I used the daily lipcare for 2 days and my lips were back to normal. Thanks so much Neosporin...now I can wear my MAC CB-96 lipstick and other frost lipsticks without issue!!!

Check it out for yourself here....

No comments:

Post a Comment