Wednesday, December 2, 2009

First post and....Green Friday

Well...here is my first official post on my new blog. I have been blogging for years, but things took a down turn. I got bored...then I started finding bloggers who have habits...like me. They are makeup artists, nail polish junkies, shoe whores...you get my drift. LOL So I have decided to deal with my own habits...which are all the above.

So, last I placed my GreenFriday nail polish order with Zoya. Talk about SO excited!!! Needless to say, I have been looking at my blackberry and email like a little crack addict waiting for my shipping information. No word. Well...the analness in me had to find out SOMETHING! I just spoke with a representative from Zoya... *drum roll* They had 4,500 orders placed on GreenFriday. Seriously. The person I spoke with said give the order about 2 weeks. So...I wait. LOL

Oh well...I look forward to being back in the ranks of blogging.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love nail polish! I'm so mad I missed out on Zoya's Green Friday deal.

    Enjoy your greens!

    ReplyDelete