Monday, December 28, 2009

Tingly...Tree Oil

I don't know if I have posted this before, but I am a natural head. I have no chemicals in my hair. I used to relax my hair for years, then I took a break for 2 years, then I started relaxing again...and then one day I woke up and said...enough. Last July I decided that I would stop putting a relaxer in my hair and I have been transitioning ever since.

Natural hair is a big ole love for me....which has caused me to be a hair product junkie. I did say that I have a habit....

Today's product review is Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner. I heard about it on Curly Nikki. I have been using this product in a no-poo wash and then leave a smidgen in as a leave in conditioner. My hair just soooooooaks it up and loves it. It also makes blow drying my hair a breeze.

I will say that it isn't a heavy conditioner and spreads very smoothly through out my funny 3c/4a/4b hair. The thing I love the most is that it isn't full of sulfates. Trader Joe's is an organic shampoo and conditioner. Sulfates are a horror for kinky curly girls. They strip your hair like none other and makes my hair feel like a bad case of steel wool. *whew*

If you are looking for a new trick...try it. You will definitely love the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment