Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weekly Poll......

1. How has your week been so far? Comme-ci comme-sa...not great...but surely not bad. I'll be glad when the sun shines on a consistent basis...cause this gloomy rain and snow is for the BIRDS!!!!!

2. Would you rather be stuck with -10 degree weather and snow the rest of your life or sun and 95 degrees? I am a sun baby. I will tolerate 95 degree weather ANY day of the week. Right now I am in absolute AGGGGONY...to quote a friend Help me Bobby! LOL

3. What’s on your nails? When I copied this...I just had on Nail Magic...but I was staring at a bottle of American Apparel's Palm Spring...so I started painting my nails that. I love it. I'm a real peach person...so I'm grateful for the lift

4. How far do you commute to get to work/school? Okay...so I'm a freelance opera singer, but while things have been low I have been teaching 5th and 6th grade chorus. So...the commute is about 40 minutes door to door when traffic is so so.

5. What kind of bag do you carry on a daily basis (purse, large tote, backpack, etc.)? It depends on the day. My favorite bag is a black patent leather pocket book that holds too dern much. Most times that I carry it I have a pain in the bend of my elbow from carrying too much weight. I usually have 2 opera scores, my book with my arias and things I'm in progress of learning, a small makeup bag, 2 ipods (one for recording voice lessons, the other with all my favorite music which keeps my sanity), 2 tubes of lotion, Burt Bee's cuticle cream...and on and on....it is absurd. Oh...and yes, I have all of this around me most of the time.

6. Are you crafty? What kinds of crafts do you do? I'm rather crafty. I used to scrapbook, but I don't have time anymore. I do crochet and other random things.

7. What is the best thing you can cook? Well, I don't do too bad...I think one of my biggest hits with my ex was either my salmon with curry and honey, mashed potatoes and asparagus...or my favorite trash food...bbq hot wings.

8. Are you good at math? Totally. Love it. But they say that most musicians are either good in math or science...or both. Something about correlation. *shrugging*

9. Do you take risks when it comes to your haircut or color? No. Unfortunately it would be totally absurd. That whole opera singer thing...and being in one of the most conservative art forms out there. Pish-Posh!

10. Ever heard of Sugarpill cosmetics? Yes because Temptalia.com reviewed them recently. They have beautiful colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment