Friday, February 19, 2010

Weekly Poll on a Friday....

It is Friday...and i am ecstatic. This has been a really longish week and I just want a day of sleep...and maybe a good movie in the process. Harumph. LOL There is so much to do and not enough hours in the DAY!!


1. How has your week been so far? Long, hectic and a TRUE test of my patience.

2. Have you ever gone through an entire bottle of nail polish and bought a second of the same color? Yes. Revlon Red.

3. What’s on your nails? Right now, just Orly Calcium Shield...and prayers that my nail will grow.

4. What are you reading right now? The Time Traveler's Wife.

5. Do you do pedicures in the winter? yes, yes and more yes. I just like for my toes to be pretty...even if I am the only one looking at them in my flip flops in the house.

6. Where do you paint your nails? Either while sitting on my couch or at my cute little table. This is new to me since in my pre-teen and teen years I was told I could only paint my nails and toes in the bathroom. I have finally got to....my house, my rules. LOL

7. What’s the last thing you bought? YELLOW KITTY NAIL POLISH. okay...I'm going back in my corner and I will stop screaming.

8. Do you love it when we “spring forward” and it’s light out until 8:00-9:00 pm? Yes, I don't mind in ways the spring forward, but my internal clock is ALWAYS jacked up no matter what. I don't sleep well...so it really doesn't matter.

9. What is your favorite print or pattern (can be for clothing, furniture, or whatever)? My favorite pattern lately is this pattern apart of the Vera Bradley line...Raspberry Fizz.

10. What are your two fav color combination’s? Two...ha! LOL My 2 all time favorites...yellow and pink...and turquoise and brown. Love them... luscious!

No comments:

Post a Comment