This past week, I received my first shipment of Nubar nail polishes. I am SO excited about using them, but until then...I'm found a new Ulta to hit...which I plan to do in the next hour or so. When I get back...polishing nails is my game. LOL
1. How has your week been so far? Busy, great, fun. I went to DC on Tuesday with my mom to see their production of Porgy and Bess. As many times as I have done it, I have never seen it. And the singing was absolutely phenomenal. I'm glad the moms and I can do those types of things where we can pop down, pop back home. Then last night we saw Denzel Washington and Viola Davis in a discussion at the New York Times Talks. Talk about enlightening. If you live near NY they will be in August Wilson's Fences for a limited engagement. Check playbill.com for the dates.
2. What’s your favorite mindless distraction? Watching television. I have too much music to learn to do it regularly...but lately I have been flaking...and just zoning out on the tv. LOLOL
3. What’s on the nails? Just nail magic because I'm about to re-polish. I am going to put on Berry from American Apparel. I'm excited!
4. Have you ever seen a UFO? If I have...I don't know. LOL
5. Do you eat seafood? Yes, yes and more yes. Last night I had a strong desire from shrimp scampi. LOLOL
6. Ever taken a photography class? No, but I have thought about it.
7. What was your least favorite subject in school? Biology. I think it had more to do with the teacher than the class.
8. What was your favorite subject in school? Music, Math and Chemistry
9. Do you wear scarves? Yes and I am a pashmina fool. Love the colors!!
10. Have you ever used LUSH Lemony Flutter? Was it good? No, I can't say that I have. I have issues going into Lush. The odors are a little to overwhelming for me...and this is coming from a perfume junkie.