Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Weekly Poll......


lady bug

1. How has your week been so far?  It has been pretty okay.  The weather has been absolutely beautiful here in NY and I can't complain.


2. What is something a lot of people might not know about you?  Hmm...I don't know because I am pretty outspoken and don't hold much back. Let's see...oh, I'm pretty shy when I around people I don't know.


3. What’s on your nails?  Hard Candy's Lava.  And it is HOT.


4. What kind of earrings are your favorite (dangly, studs, etc.)?  For a long time I only wore studs, but as I have gotten older, i wear danglies more often.


tree across from my house
5. What is your favorite type of nail polish finish? Shiny and shimmery.


6. If you could quit your job/school right now and do what you loved for a living, what would you be doing? I do what I have always wanted to do for a living.  I am so grateful.


7. Milkshakes: Vanilla, chocolate or strawberry?  When I did drink milkshakes...strawberry.  I guess it is all about the pink thing.  LOL  Since I am lactose intolerant, I don't do milkshakes.  *sigh*  I totally miss them.


8. Who are your favorite YouTube makeup people? MakeupbyRenRen, MakeupGeek, Makeup By Tiffany D and A Brilliante Brunette


9. When you want to scream and pull your hair out, but it’s not appropriate, what’s your method of calming down? Closing my eyes and breathing deeply.  It is so rare that I am angry...since I stopped working in an office. (Thank you God for deliverance.)


10. Do you watch the series Breaking Bad on AMC?  I have never heard of it, so no.


Thanks to VampyVarnish for the weekly poll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment