Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hard Candy Lava

with flash
If you haven't figured out by now because I can't remember if I have mentioned it, but I live in NYC.  It is my home town and I love it, but I am a NYer who comes from southern roots, I went to college in the south and I have a small addiction to Wal-Mart...which is NOT in NYC nor is there a store very close.  Argh!


The other day I received a 20% coupon for Ulta and decided that since I had to go to New Jersey to redeem it...I would just find myself a Wally World.  I did just that and I felt like a kid in a candy store.  It was saaaaaaaaaaaaaad.  It took the Lord to keep me from buying almost all of the Hard Candy polishes.  LOL


I purchased Lava, Break Up and Sweet P.  All three are shiny and glittery.  Yummo!!


without flash
This morning I was checking some emails and decided to start putting this Lava on my left hand. (I have weird painting my nails habits...don't ask.)  I was really loving it.  I can't even describe how much I was loving it.  


This color is amazing.  It is an orange red with gold shimmer.  Fabu, fabu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment