Friday, March 26, 2010

I feel like I haven't been here in forever...

It has been a little over a week and so much has happened. Ayi, Ayi, Ayi!!! LOL

In a week's time, I have had an audition...got a job for a production at the end of May, twisted my knee aggravated a tendon and been to the ER, threw a baby shower for a friend who is having her first, and I celebrated my birthday! I almost feel like singing, "What a movie?" LOL It feels insane, but life of an artist can be a little off. LOL

Antywho, I haven't had the opportunity to take pictures of my manicures...bad me, but I have been in FULL spring mode! What do you expect from a spring baby??

All in all...here is the Weekly Poll...

1. How has your week been so far? Crazy as I have listed above, but I am grateful that I can discuss how my week has been.

2. If you had to only wear one brand of nail polish for the rest of your life, which brand would it be and why? I would have said prior OPI, but since I have been blogging and reading blogs, it would have to be China Glaze. The colors are totally delicious and they last longer than OPI and my other favorite Essie.

3. What are you wearing on your nails? Right now, naked. I was even naked for my birthday. My girlfriends were so stunned. LOL It was my intent to wear CG Awaken...but there was so much too do and so little time.

4. What is your favorite flower? I love peonies and stargazers. I'm so addicted to pink...it is SAD.

5. Do you have any tattoos? No, only because I am too afraid to get one. I have wanted one for a very long time and I thought that this year was the year for my bday...yet again...I'm AFRAAAAAAAAID. LOLOL

6. If you had a chance to go to the moon for free, would you? No thanks. I love the stars and the moon...oh the moon, but the planetarium is enough for me.

7. What decade is your favorite in terms of fashion and the way people/objects looked? I would have to say it is the 50's. The pictures of my grandmother and her sisters, plus my mom and her friends...wow. They were such SUPER girls at that time. The dresses, the hats, the shoes, the hair, the makeup...and red lipstick. I think the women were so beautiful then. Plus, it wasn't a bad thing to be voluptuous. Women looked like women.

8. What word do you loathe? Nasty. LOL Seriously. I don't like the way it sounds when it rolls off of New Yorker's tongues. LOL And I am a native New Yorker. It sounds past disgusting. LOL

9. When is the last time you got a manicure in a shop? I used to go weekly with my mom and then I lost my job almost 2 years ago. Then I went back to a habit that I had in college...polishing my nails every day. Then I found nail polish blogs. It has been down hill ever since. LOL Also...my other gripe is that my manicures didn't last long when I went to the shop. So, you pay $10 and tip and then 1 day later I had a chipped nail. Ack.

10. If you could only use 5 beauty products the rest of your life, what would they be? Wooooah. Okay 5...my plant based soap for my face, witch hazel, nail polish and extras, mascara and lip gloss. Woosaahh...that's hard. LOL

Happy Palm Sunday weekend for those who celebrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment