Monday, March 15, 2010

Women's Day Purple...



So this weekend has been overwhelming.... Women's Day in the Baptist Church is crazy. It is an all day affair and it makes me EEEEXHAUSTED. LOL

Today was no different. Our colors were purple and all week I've been playing with purples...but now I can't find the pictures on my computer. LOL

Above is today's manicure...I used Orly's Charged Up on every nail, but one coat under the nails with China Glaze Cleopatra. Talk about a love, love situation. I'm even wearing it tomorrow...well later tonight, to my friend's play reading at the Papp Public Theater.

Oh, oh...I forgot to say, I have been using Nail Magic as a base coat and as a top coat over my Seche. It has really been making my nails hard and I am very please with the way my nails are growing.

Okay...nighty, nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment