Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rolled Up in One

I haven't been here in a minute, but my nail polishing hasn't stopped. Here are a few colors I've worn lately.


I got this on my first trip EVER to Ulta and I am sorry that I ever found Ulta. LOL That place...straight debbil. This is After Party and on my ring finger is Tinsel. This manicure was a big hit at a concert I was singing on. I love the red glitter...and it was perfect on that snowy day.



This is China Glaze Grape Juice. I also got this on my first trip to Ulta. I was avoiding getting the Grape Pop (which I got this past weekend)...LOL I I love the pink glitter in the purple base. Straight sexay.


Hmmm...Essie's Sexy Divide...woah! I can't even say how much I love this color. The purple is so rich and just..yummy. LOL


This is today's manicure. I did a Seche run for my mom yesterday at Sally's and there were BINS of Finger Paint nail polish for $3.49. Hooo.haa. I don't normally like pinkish frosty polish, but I was drawn to the gold glitter at the bottom of the bottle. LOL Last night, I polished 4 fingers on my left hand and I squealed loudly with delight...at the chagrin of my cat. LOL It is beautiful, pinky, glittery and frosty. Oh and the name...Magenta Mood.



No comments:

Post a Comment