Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Weekly Poll....


... courtesy of Vampy Varnish

1. How has your week been so far? Pretty good, no complaints.

2. What’s for lunch? Tuna sandwich and fries.

3. What’s on your tips at the moment? Nothing. I'm here debating on my next neutral swatch.

4. Would you rather eat 10 tarantulas or eat 10 giant cockroaches? Ummm...neither? Just the thought. Ewww

5. Have you ever been hospitalized? I have never been over night, but I was in several times in college

6. Do you still talk to your childhood best friend? Yes, we have been friends for 21...almost 22 years. Thick and thin...a bad falling out in college.... We are still friends. People who have known us since teens see us coming and sigh...hang their heads. LOL It is sad. Great friendships are the best.

7. What’s your favorite non-beauty blog? Jack and Jill Politics. I loooooooove politics.

8. Do you ski? I don't like cold weather...so does that answer that question? LOL

9. If you could only eat one dish for the rest of your life, what would it be? Macaroni and Cheese. There is something in my distorted brain that makes me think that the oozy rich goodness can cure all things. I mean ALL things. Thank God for the gym and my crazy trainer to work it off.

10. Do you read a lot, if so what are your top three favorite books? I love to read...I mean really, really do. During my summer breaks from school I would read a book a night. Seriously. I will say my 3....To Kill A Mockingbird...all time favorite, including the movie, Angels and Demons and ......

No comments:

Post a Comment