Thursday, January 7, 2010

Something Fun....until I take pics

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Star Jones

2. Where was your first kiss? At my first job...in the locker room.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Yes, by accident and God knows that I was scared and sorry.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Nooo... I date big men and I'm not crazy.

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes, I'm an opera singer.

6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? Eyes, teeth and clean shoes

7. What really turns you off? People who don't keep their word.

8. What do you order at Starbucks? I don't go often, but when I do I get a tall venti vanilla soy latte, extra hot light foam

9. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No.

10. Say something totally random about yourself. I suffer from an addictive personality.

11. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yes I hear that I look a lot like Janet Jackson. Humph...whatevah.

12. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? I can't tell a lie...yes.

13. Did you have braces? Yes, and I could really use some now. I didn't do well with my bottom retainer. LOL

14. Are you comfortable with your height? Yes.

15. When do you know it’s love? Still trying to figure that out.

16. Do you speak any other languages? Not really speak...but I can sing in others. LOL

17. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Umm...I would look like a horses behind doing that. LOL

18. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes

19. What’s something that really annoys you? Women who feel the need to compete with me.

20. What’s something you really like? Shopping

21. Can you dance? Yes.

22. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No, thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment