Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pacifica...my new summer fragrance crack!!

So...it's been a minute.  *throwing up my hands*  I will say I am doing better in the heart that I have prior.  LOL

Anyway...I've known Pacifica for a while.  My mom is addicted to the candles.  My mom...the one who grips when she is given a candle.  My mom...the one who doesn't understand candle obsessions.  Yes, said funny mom loves Pacifica candles.  She has them in the bathroom and when they die down...she puts the wax on this funny plate and puts it on her radiator and the warmth scents up the hall. 

Before the summer heat really started, I was roaming in Sephora and remembered the Pacifica fragrances.  I had tested the Tuscan Blood Orange scent and as a citrus junkie...I fell in love.  I picked up the fragrance and decided to test it.  Love, love.

I've mentioned before how awkward it can be as a singer who is addicted to perfume and how other singers can greatly detest the smell of it.  *sigh*  Well, I wore my perfume all summer during this summer program that I participated in.  I received several comments about the soft citrus scent I wore.  No one was offended...and I was quite happy.

The program I was in ended almost 2 weeks ago and I decided to invest in the layerings.  I mean...what is a fragrance without layers?  I love the feel of the Tuscan Blood Orange body butter and when butter's main scent dies down...it smells like strawberries on me.  With the perfume...*singing* heaaaaaaaaaaaven!  LOL  On this same trip, I purchased the Indian Coconut Nectar.  I'm loving it just as much.  I just wish that it was a stronger scent on me.  Oh well...it works perfectly for the gym. (Yes, I'm that quirky person who is scented for the gym.)

Antywho...I give my Tuscan Blood Orange a 5/5 for people who really like a nice soft citrusy scent.

Peace...until the next time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment