- How was your (hopefully short) week? Not really short. I'm in an intensive opera program this summer and well...there hasn't been anytime off mentally in the past 6 weeks. Plus our first performance of Rossini's last opera will be performed tonight. Rehearsals, rehearsals, rehearsals...
- Warm summer nights – love ‘em or hate ‘em? Love 'em. I take a hot shower, get in the bed...get a good book...happiness.
- What’s on your nails? NYX girls Fire Amber
- Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises? Both. I'm a night owl so some days I see both.
- You must choose: popsicle or ice cream cone? Ice cream cone...sugar.
- Currently, what is your favorite lip shade? NYX pumpkin pie with NYX smokey look mega shine lip gloss.
- Are there any summer-time movies coming out (or out) that you really want to see? Well, I've seen Transformers 3 and Green Latern. I really want to see Larry Crowne, Bridesmaids (yes, I'm late.) and Bad Teacher.
- If you could be anywhere right this instant, where would it be? On the sand of the Inkwell at Martha's Vineyard.
- When the sun is blazing, do you normally wear short, skirts, dresses (or other)? Dresses. I just love being a girly girl. A pretty sandal, cute dress...makes me very happaaaay.
- What are your weekend plans? Singing, singing and more singing. That makes me happy as well!!
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Friday on a Saturday
Vampy Varnish was one of the first nail bloggers I read and I just love her Friday questions. Since I've been on a blogging slack, I didn't do them. Now that I'm back, the Friday questions are going to be on a Saturday...