Saturday, July 9, 2011

Friday on a Saturday

Vampy Varnish was one of the first nail bloggers I read and I just love her Friday questions.  Since I've been on a blogging slack, I didn't do them.  Now that I'm back, the Friday questions are going to be on a Saturday...

  1. How was your (hopefully short) week? Not really short.  I'm in an intensive opera program this summer and well...there hasn't been anytime off mentally in the past 6 weeks.  Plus our first performance of Rossini's last opera will be performed tonight.  Rehearsals, rehearsals, rehearsals...
  2. Warm summer nights – love ‘em or hate ‘em? Love 'em.  I take a hot shower, get in the bed...get a good book...happiness.
  3. What’s on your nails? NYX girls Fire Amber
  4. Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises? Both.  I'm a night owl so some days I see both.
  5. You must choose: popsicle or ice cream cone? Ice cream cone...sugar.
  6. Currently, what is your favorite lip shade? NYX pumpkin pie with NYX smokey look mega shine lip gloss.
  7. Are there any summer-time movies coming out (or out) that you really want to see? Well, I've seen Transformers 3 and Green Latern.  I really want to see Larry Crowne, Bridesmaids (yes, I'm late.) and Bad Teacher.
  8. If you could be anywhere right this instant, where would it be? On the sand of the Inkwell at Martha's Vineyard.
  9. When the sun is blazing, do you normally wear short, skirts, dresses (or other)? Dresses.  I just love being a girly girl.  A pretty sandal, cute dress...makes me very happaaaay.
  10. What are your weekend plans?  Singing, singing and more singing.  That makes me happy as well!!  
Have a great Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment