Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's Been A Looooong Time

 It was not my plan to be gone this long...Whew!!  I was working a gig where my days were straight GONE.  I have never been so exhausted and over worked in my LIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!  LOL


During it, I couldn't wear any nail polish.  They were on me during the first week of rehearsals because as usual, I change my nail polish DAILY.  During run through rehearsals, my color extravaganza's had to stop.  


Since the last performance was Sunday, yesterday was the first day that I felt like even ENTERTAINING some polish. (Even though, I am surrounded by polish and never stopped shopping for nail polish. LOL)


My color of choice was China Glaze Cowgirl Up.  I can't remember which blog I read where they had a pic of this.  Maybe it was Laquerized.  I don't know....


Wherever it was...I went digging immediately and found it at head2toe.  Woot!!


By the way...I'm so glad to be back!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment