Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pre-picture heavy post....

1. How has your week been so far?

Normal...crazy. LOLOL I don't see it crazy even though my non artistic friends thinks it is INSANE. As I always say, I am grateful for the gift of music.

2. Tarantino or Cameron for the Oscar Best Director win?

Actually I'm for Lee Daniels, even though it is probably the most long shot out there...so neither. LOL

3. What’s on your nails?

China Glaze's Good Witch from the Wizard of Ooh Aazz

4. What’s your greatest (realistic) fear?

Failure

5. What’s your greatest (non-realistic) fear?

Failure

6. Have you tried Dr. Pepper Throwback yet (or Mt. Dew or Pepsi)?

No, but I WILL be on the look out for it. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Dr. Pepper.

7. Are you gonna get anything from the MAC Spring Colour Collection?

I've put myself on a no buy MAC diet. OMG...I have entirely too much makeup and I refuse to buy more...unless it is a needed lip/eye liner.

8. Do you like rollercoasters and which is your favorite?

I love them, but I haven't been on one in years.

9.Which spring nail collection have you liked the most so far?

I think complete collections...China Glaze. I saw it today at Ulta...whew boy.

10. What’s the last movie you watched?

Precious...it is a great movie even though it is dark...but it is real for a lot of people in America. Don't be fooled.

No comments:

Post a Comment