Monday, December 28, 2009

Passion



Last night after getting my hair braided, I ran by Duane Reade...and as usual it was a B.A.D. move. LOL

I have never been very discriminating when it comes to makeup/nail polish/etc. My collections go from extremely expensive to extremely cheap. That's just who I am. You can still be fabulous and use something that costs $ .99. LOL

Antywho...I was in Duane Reade looking for the new Sally Hansen nail polishes (off to CVS in a few to snag a couple.) and there was none. *sigh* So, as I strolled out with my obsessive uncontrolled self, I walked up and down the aisles and passed by Black Radiance's display. I have always loved their lip glosses. (They are HIGHLY pigmented and last a long time.) They had these cute bottles that sort of remind me of the Finger Paints line and that drew my attention.

The color I am wearing, Passion, is what caught my eye. I actually thought it was purplish black it is so dark under florescent light. I also picked up another color, which at the moment I can't find. LOL

The polish went on very smoothly and after 2 coats was VERY opaque. I think the brush inside is a little difficult to maneuver, but needless to say I got a hang of that as well.

I can't wait to try the other color...



No comments:

Post a Comment